Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wedding Celebration and Blessing


Bylinda and I got married on January 3, 2009 but our original date was May 9. Because we moved the date up at the last minute (There are advantages when your Mother is a Priest), our ceremony was very small. We decided to have a more public celebration on our original date.

Bylinda, her friend Michelle and Michelle's family really put together a wonderful reception. My friend Chuck and Chris (Michelle's husband) took great pictures. Angela helped B make our invitations. My Dad threw a nice rehearsal dinner and I could go for pages on all the help we got from my Mom.

We were planning on having our reception on the Bocce Terrace at the Bluffview Art District but got rained out. We had dinner at the church instead, and it was still very nice. Our friend, Emily Grace, provided fantastic music. She is a local singer-songwriter and if you're in Chattanooga and she is playing, go check her out.

I wanted to publicly thank all those who helped us out. I'm sure that I missed someone, so sorry for that.

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment